My Sista Gwendoline

Today, Gwen will leave Solo, go to Lombok... n 1 week later, back to suisse :<

Gonna miss her.
Tadi pagi gw dah kelimpungan cari rok lipat batik Pekalongan (motif floral n colorfull), but too bad... gw dah puter2 Solo, adanya cuman di Batik Keris. n its expensive!!. I have the same type n it just cost bout 70 thousands rp (i bought it in Mirota Batik), but in Batik Keris, they sell it 140-160 thousands rp!!hah... very expensive...

But, since i cant go to Jogja now, n i doubt dat Mirota Batik still sell it (last time i went there, no more batik's skirt like mine), so i decide to buy dat for her. Before dat, bebi told me dat maybe i can find it in Batik pelangi with cheaper price. Uhhh... i've been wandering around till Jongke at 9!!n after i got there, it even havent opened yet!!N... ternyata ga ada rok batik spt yg gw inginkan, so... Batik Keris lah pilihan terakhir...

Trus.. . ada earring, bracelet n ring for her too. Ada beberapa yang gw beli double. One for me, one for her. Sisterhood goodies hix hix...

Then, have lunch bareng Gwen n mas Adit, n after dat... wego to Lor In. Swimming!!yippie!!padahal gw cuman bisa renang sejauh 5 meter haha :P So... she teached me how to swin (floating!! haha). Uhhh... renang jam 12 siang!!bener2 getting darker deh... after dat we went to the mall n have Baskin&Robbins (great!!), then back home...

Skr sih belum kerasa sedihnya, soalnya masih janjian buat ketemu Jumat depan di Jogja. But i guess i will cry there :< N dia bilang dia mo ke Indo lagi, maybe for my wedding or Adit's wedding haha :D

Gw tadi dikasi gifts, foto2 gw (dikasi fotonya Zen juga wahahaha), DVD Finding Nemo (she said dat im funny n cute, when she watch dat muvi, she will remember me haha :D), n other things

I like d picture :D

I love this day, n last Monday :D
At monday, we hang out together. me, Mas Adit (my big bro), Mb Qq, Gwen, Mas Garin, Mb Vita, Zen (!!), Mas Wisnu. It was fun. We saw muvi n had dinner together. Too bad dat i must leave at 9.20, to met my lecturer :<

But still, i like dat day :D

by the way, Im listening to Peter Pan's new song : Tak Bisakah
I like it...

im gonna miss u Gwen, my big sista...

1 Comment:

  1. davidprehiem0233 said...
    i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

Post a Comment