Tough Gal :D

I feel Void...

im not feelin alone, but...
It just looks like 2 weeks ago, hospital lost its interest when he wasnt there, just like dis also

I am also thinking... how esy we can fallin luv if we open our heart, i meant when we r not expect it.Maybe just bcoz of little things
Like... not letting me feelin uncomfortable by keep talking (i like him coz of dis ha ha, although then i realize that its his natural habit :P). Its good... also i feel good when people thinkin of me carefully, act gentle.

Not like Bayu. Hmmm... the main thing except-that-i-luv-somebody-else that time... when we went out to Jogja, in train, he didnt want to share his seat to pregnant woman. Ga peka!!ga gentle. That time i was thinking, this guy is horrible, eventhough he is nice to me, but... pregnant woman??no excuse...

See... how important is that little thing. Maybe it just a little thing... but i really2 appreciate it.

N after now... i realise, even less... he had thought of me also, i meant "something". Well, maybe it seems that i just try to soothe my own self, but... i need it...
I cant read his mind, cant read his heart... so... actually i wanna talk straight to him, but its hard :D

Patah hati?
Could be...

Just dunno... but life must go on right... I know that in d future, it will be past, past n past... n maybe i can laugh at this...

MOve on, move on...

I ever be in more annoying problem than this, more embarassing circumstation, n i can pass it... So, i thik i will pass it well...

Im tough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment