Fallin in Love...


When I went Surabaya, I bought books : I got Nodame Cantabile 17, the Time Traveller’s Wife [Audrey Niffenegger], The Bartimaeus Trilogy : The Amulet of Samarkand [Jonathan Stroud] n The Sisters Grimm [Michael Buckley]

Its all good books...

But... I love The Time Traveller’s Wife [Istri Sang Penjelajah Waktu]

My most favourite book is Zahir [by Paulo Coelho], but I think I must make it “jamak” now, n its coz of “The Time Traveller’s Wife”...

Awesomely great...

Kalau Zahir, gw suka karena... uhmmm cerdas, rumit, mempesona, n I cant explain furthermore... Its just so... “deep”, makanya sampai sekarang gw belum pernah bahas bukunya [it so-so-so much... coz I guess that I really get into that book]

But The Time Traveller’s Wife itu... indah-rumit-runtut-teliti-mesmerizing-incredible... Gw sampai netesin airmata pas baca buku ini [deuuu... berlebihan dehhh :P cengeng yoww...]. Dan jika di sampulnya tertulis opini dari VOGUE “sangat orisinal dan The Times “Gila, seksi, luar biasa.”  Im definitely agree, ITS SO INCREDIBLE.

Both of books [in my opinion] has same themes, Its “love”... But the authors wrote the books in differents way, n it makes it so special, very2 beautiful...

*Well, I thought that Audrey Niffenegger become one of my favourite authors...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment