2016; you're mine

2015 had been a hard year for me...
Got a lot life lesson, the very expensive one, coz i paid it with my pride. But in other way, 2015 also gave me bestfriends of life...
I learn that, i have preplexing personality, paradox. Im too rational, brainminded person that cannot express what i feel, cannot express my love. Because my logical minds inhibit me to say such things, i cover it with my indifferent attitude, although deep down i care so much. Icy walls
I learn that, my biggest fall would be on my pride and curiousity, my curiousity often make me made stupid decisions, at any cost, and one of the cost is pride.
I learn that, nothing impossible.... Each person has their limitations, and their limit IS NOT your limit. Sometimes all you gotta do is hardwork, try harder and harder.
I learn that, everything can happens in matter of second, for no apparent exact reason. Trust your gut feelings, it never lie. Everything that looks good now, can be a burden later, but everything that looks not good now might be the beginning of good things later. Just stay positive.
I learn that, i already got friends for life. My soulmate, i think that i can hardly survive without them. They kept my sanity in this hectic world. Thank you!
Talking about 2016, this is hectic year ahead, so much to do... And my ultimate goal is board exam graduate and become internist in this year!
So, good bye 2015, thank you for your lessons
2016; you're mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment