My Alien Bestie



I miss youuuuu... My bestie, dr. Pertiwiii

Yang cerewt, yang pinterrr, yang rajinnnn, yang super careeee... ketika aku mau berangkat ke Natuna, dia yang kayak emak2, ngingetin aku bawa ini, bawa itu, sampe dibawain pasmina ma sarung bantal pula 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yess, first at glance, we are so different... she's wearing hijab, casual dan suka warna soft. Meanwhile, aku kadang2 pake lengan kutung, rok diatas lutut and love bright and eyecatching colours. Yang satu kayak mo pengajian, yang satu kayak mo manggung. Weird pairs hahaha

Tapiiiiiii... sekian lama aku hidup didunia, she's the only one who can understand my minds, my other worldly minds for exactly. My weirds thought.

Its so awesome to find someone that as weird as you hahaha 😂

Aku, yang aloof, and often feel alone in the middle of the crowds karena aku merasa dilahirkan pada waktu yang salah (i should be born 50years later hahaha). I never tell people about whats on my mind because i know they wont understand. I know im different, some kind of alien.

But, she could understands it, basically because we are alike... our brains, our minds, our thoughts are different from most of people. Uniknya, karena cara berpikir yang hampir mirip, kami seperti telepati-an, bahkan ga cuma saat sedang hangin out bareng, wa-an aja bisa nyebutin/mikirin hal yang sama hihi

And one that i respect from her, she gives me the same careness, love, and efforts as I give to her in our friendship.

I rarely do friendship, no one is really close to me, I barely open my self. Because once I consider people as my bestfriend, i can do anything for them. My friendship is expensive

Dan, hingga saat ini, she's the only one that do the same efforts (klo ga, bahkan lebih) ke aku. And i appreciate her so much for that.

-----

You're so weird, so do I, then we are perfect together 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

0 Comments:

Post a Comment